Monday, May 4, 2009

Card for Teacher...Just Magnolia challenge


I cut the borders and scalloped oval behind Tilda with my Cricut and SCAL. The flowers are by Making Memories, the gemstones are by The Paper Studio. I inked the edges of the scalloped oval and the borders, and stamped the Autumn leaves flourish, and the No.1 Teacher Sentiment by Studio G. I colored the Sweet Tilda image using Prang art brush markers and Copics for the skin, and added the highlights with a white Uniball Signo pen. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!! Love the paper you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning,
    what a very pretty card, i love the colours and the detail!

    hugs
    alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that border! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderfuk card. Thank you so much for joining us at the just magnolia challenge blog. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!