Thursday, May 21, 2009

Got my Scrappin' Mojo Back!


I have been in somewhat of a scrapping funk lately, I haven't scrapped for about 2 months-until I finally broke the cycle last night. With a sketch from 52 Sketches...52 Weeks , and a digistamp ( cupcake with sprinkles ) from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. Only $1.00- and it can be used so in so many different ways! For the larger cupcake in the corner, I printed it out on two different sheets of cardstock, inked
with chalk ink, decorated with pearlized puffy paint and stickles, and popped it up with pop dots.
For the smaller cupcake on the bottom, I printed on white cs, colored it with my BIC markers, cut it out with my Cutterbee scissors, and mounted it on top of two flourishes that I cut out using SCAL, one from Grungeboard (this didn't cut very well, even on multicut 4-can't wait till my Deep Cut Blade gets here!), and green pattern paper. I trimmed the rest of the grungeboard that didn't cut, and inked it with green chalk ink. Added some itty bitty flowers with gemstones in the center, a rub-on title which reads: "Birthday Fun...Make a Wish, it's your birthday!" It took a while but I had fun doing it!

8 comments:

  1. Super sweet! love the way you used stickles and swirls with the cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet and pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love this layout! great job:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to love the deep cut blade! the stamp material is cool too! I love what you did to the cupcake that make it look frosted, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Puffy, sparkly cupcakes...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pretty pastels with that darker photo! And love that flourish behind the cupcake! Simple adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet layout, and that cupcake looks good enough to eat with those sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the puffy paint cupcake! What a sweet layout. Glad you got your mojo back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!