Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Sale at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff!

For the entire month of May, Lindsay's Stamp Stuff is running a promotion: spend $5.00, get a free stamp! Hard to beat that, huh? Just click on the link in my sidebar, and shop away! ;)
My card was made using the Daffodils In a Jar
digistamp (love daffodils!), and the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. I sprayed the cardstock with Pearl Glimmer Mist, then used the rolling pin embossing method (damp cardstock works much better for this!).

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Margie! Great coloring!!

    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the stamp! The coloring on the flowers is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! love your colouring!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card! It's simple, but so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to "shimmer up" your paper. It looks just beautiful. The image looks fantastic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring! Love your card, it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Love the colours you've used. Hope you have a fabulous weekend. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card and awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Margie,

    I put up all the veggies and fruits I could. Is there a specific one you need? I finally finshed fixing my files. Take Care and hope the ones I posted help you with your book.

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Margie, those daffodils look so real (I love daffs too)
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a BEAUTIFUL card!!! I love it....I also wanted to THANK YOU for the very sweet comments on my blog!!!! Touched my heart....have a blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work, so elegant!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice card! Love it! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!