Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

It's been a while since I did a Friday Favorites post, but I have seen some things around the web that I am loving lately, so here goes:

Glitter Girl is back!!Yes! Shimelle has always been one of my favorite scrapbook designers, and one of the biggest parts that I missed about Two Peas in a Bucket, so I was so happy to see her announcement and new Glitter Girl video:


Ali Edwards' December Daily posts. I am finishing up my Journal Your Christmas/December Daily mini album and I have really been inspired by Ali's posts this year. I love her story telling approach, and I have loved combining it with Shimelle's approach this year. I really love the balance of past and present stories that I am documenting. I am waiting on a lovely bright orange package from Shutterfly, and then I should be able to start sharing some of my own "Documenting December" mini album.

CHA Winter 2016 Sneak Peeks:

My FAVORITE thing I have seen so far is Paige Evans' new collection with Pink Paislee, Fancy Free:

It is so fun, fresh, and colorful!! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

My other favorites so far:


And, of course, Maggie Holmes' newest collections are always wonderful. Here is her newest, called "Bloom":


So much to love!! What are you loving lately?



2 comments:

  1. I'm fairly certain that some items from the Starshine and Bloom collections will be 'falling' into a shopping cart at some point in the very near future! Aren't they lovely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the Starshine collection and will be needing to get it all! I love the Bloom collection too but had to smile at the small paper roses - very 2010! Just goes to show that all good things come around again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!