Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The One with the Wedding Invitations

As promised, I am back to share the invitations that my soon to be Sister-In-Law and I worked on and put together on Saturday:

And a peek at the inside:

We were inspired by this beautiful invitation on Pinterest:
But I love the way Josh and Amanda's turned out even better! She chose a beautiful champagne shimmer on ivory paisley for the card base, with a shimmer vellum top page, I helped her pick out a beautiful green sheer ribbon, and she picked a gorgeous bronze/ivory shimmer paisley cardstock for the "G" monogram. I cut out the "G"s with my Cricut expression and Tie the Knot cartridge at 2", and set the paper size and Auto fill, and let my machine do its cutting magic! Still love my Cricut! We used my Crop a Dile and Fiskars trimmer to cut and punch several at a time, and they came together pretty quickly! Thanks to Amanda, (who chose the gorgeous materials from our local JoAnn's) we had such a fun afternoon making something beautiful!
My brother and his gorgeous fiancee:
If you would like to see more of the engagement photo shoot I did for them, it's on my Photography blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!