Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sketchy Thursdays *Last one!

I was saddened last week to see that this is the last Sketchy Thursdays sketch. I have so enjoyed playing along with this fun blog, and being inspired by the terrific sketches! I had to play along with them this week, and say farewell!
Here is the sketch:

My Layout based on this sketch, "Love":


A Close-up Of my Embellishment cluster:

When I saw the sketch, I was immediately reminded of the "Love" paper by MME in my January kit. I chose another photo of my husband and myself from our honeymoon (almost 10 years ago), and I added red cardstock for the photo mat, a heart shaped doily that I inked with Barn Door Distress Ink, and layered with a button tied with twine, a Maya Road Vintage Trinket, and black lace from the Little Black Dress kit from Scraptastic Club.

7 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! GORGEOUS papers and loving the doily! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Thank you so much for playing along with the last Sketchy Thursdays challenge. I love what you made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your textured embellishments. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love this paper you've used here. I have an entire stack of it that I can't bear to use just "yet". Oh yeah...THAT'S why I have a stash...LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful page - love the inked doily

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!