Monday, July 9, 2012

CHA Previews and Sneak Peeks "Studio Calico Yearbook"

Uh oh!! I have a feeling I may need a job to pay for all of these CHA goodies I am falling in love with! Here is a peek at a new collection from Studio Calico, "Yearbook":

The papers are awesome for back to school, but I am really in love with the embellies:
Thickers:
Mistable version:
Other Mistable Gooodies(one of my favorite things from this release):

Some fun new Mists to go with them:
(I love the names: Bookworm, Honor Society, and Letter Jacket!)
AND some really cool new veneer embellies:



Some stickers that I *need*:



A really fun Ephemera Pack:
Super Cool paperclips:

And to feed my Washi Tape addiction:

Diecut frames and Pockets:
And journaling cards to match:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!