Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Scrappy Sunday, Part #1

I had some free time and the house to myself today, so I had some time for scrappy fun! I worked on using up bits and pieces from previous counterfeit kits , and making pages for some challenges. Up first, a page that I made for sketch #227 over at Creative Scrappers.

The Sketch:
My Layout, Smile:
 
Papers used: B-sides from Simple Stories Summer Fresh, Pink Paislee Declaration, Pink Paislee London Market. I used a loopy border punch, Prima decorative tape, a Grungeboard flourish that I painted and heat embossed , hot pink Prima flowers, one Crate Paper journaling spot, woodgrain letter stickers from Momenta, and a layered flower from my September kit.
I'll be back with another layout in a few minutes!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty layout! Love the freshness it presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...free time to one's self. Isn't it refreshing? I espcially like the pink flowers, referencing to the rose bush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and sweet! And the layout is not bad either. (wink!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!