Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Crew *Inspired By Glitter Girl and Basic Grey*

I have been scrapping (or should I say hoarding) with Basic Grey for years now, and when I was working on organizing my scrapbook closet yesterday, I realized just how many unopened collection packs I have in my stash. So, I made up my mind to use some of it, and headed off into the blogosphere for inspiration! I stopped by the Basic Grey Blog and found this sketch:
I pulled out some papers and the sticker sheet from the BG What's Up collection, some scraps from my scrap bin, including a partial sheet from BG Nook&Pantry collection, a few matching partial pieces of cardstock, and then I headed over to Two Peas In a Bucket to procrastinate gather more inspiration. I found the newest Glitter Girl video, and decided to scrap along with Shimelle.

Here is the page that I ended up with:
And since this week's Glitter Girl is all about clustering embellies, here is a closer look at my clustered embellies:


Supplies used:
Paper and stickers from Basic Grey What's Up collection, lavendar,aqua, and dark grey cardstock, patterned paper from Basic Grey Nook and Pantry, stick on pearls, Martha Stewart and Fiskars punches, Studio Calico letter stickers, and American Crafts Thickers.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a lovely layout! I've pinned that sketch also for later use, isn't it great?! I love all those wonderful little clusters of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!