Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Mind's Eye Challenge

When I saw the My Mind's Eye vendor challenge for this month over at Two Peas, I knew I had to grab some of The Sweetest Thing Collection from my new CHA Summer stash and play along!

I have this photo of my daughter that I have been holding onto, waiting for just the right papers and embellies to scrap it with, and I think this collection suits it perfectly!

Here is my layout:
 
A closer look at the die cut I used for the title (I added Enamel Dots, a chipboard sticker butterfly, and a glazed brad, all from the same collection):
 and the journaling spot (embellished with an Enamel Dot, a layered sticker, and a wooden button that I tied with pink baker's twine):
The journaling reads:
"Just one moment in time-a fun filled afternoon exploring downtown Nashville. You stopped chasing Evan and Cecilia, and smiled at me- and it took my breath away."

You can find My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing: Lavendar collection HERE at Two Peas.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely page Margie - love those enamel dots - must get me some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jemma! They are a lot of fun, I used most of the pack on this page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops, wrong page-I did use them on another page,too, it's the one I uploaded to our yahoo group for the challenge that was due.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful - captures the picture perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - I've got some of that paper line too. I can't wait to use it now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!