Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just My Type...



For my Lindsay's Stamp Stuff post today I am sharing a card that I made for my hubby.I used Uptown Houndstooth digipaper from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, along with the Steampunk digistamp set. The tulle and decoartive brad both came from my February Counterfeit Kit.It's kind of hard to tell from this picture, but the printed digistamp has been inked and misted with shimmer mist.Thanks for checking out my blog, be sure to stop by Lindsay and the rest of the DT's blogs for more crafty inspiration!

Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Cindi Hooks
Diane Bove
Jennifer Bliss
Karin Martin
Leanne Garner
Margie Visnick(me)
Micki Harper
Rhonda Walker
Shannon Neparko
Tracey Allen
Tamara Bennett

6 comments:

  1. I love the Houndstooth paper with this image :) Great hubby card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man girl, another awesome card. Love the red houndstooth with this digi. Just LOVE that set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the houndstooth papers. Spotted them in your kit and wondered where they came from - shame about my rather naff printer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card Margie, masculine yet sexy, your hubby will love it. You know that houndstooth is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and elegant! great job, would make a great invitation too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!