Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Last Minute Submission...

I love Jana Eubanks' sketches, so when I saw that she had done the sketch for this week's challenge at the Paper Variety blog, I knew I had to play along! I used supplies from this month's Counterfeit Kit (Sassafrass Lass , and the black and white stripe paper are from my Mossy Knoll kit, Jenni Bowlin Banners, kraft cardstock, jute twine,and all stickers are from my main kit, and I used buttons from my Wildflower kit. I added a black transparency doily, black cardstock scrap, and red chipboard snowflake from my January kit, and the journaling spot, letter stickers, and red grosgrain ribbon are all from my stash.

Here is the sketch:


My Page:
A Close-up of my Mini Banner:A Close-up of the Stickers:

12 comments:

  1. awesome take on the sketch! LOVE the paper choices. thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Nothing wrong with a last minute submission! Great work girl! Love all the red!! Thanks for playing along at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that it looks somehwat like a picture frame! Such a great take on our sketch! The banner and buttons are my favorites! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, colors look awesome and I love the little flags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome layout! Love everything about it especially the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout!!! I love that felt snowflake!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute sketch, and I love what you did with it! Your papers choices are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, Margie!!! Fun pic, banner & love the buttons too! Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh you totally rocked that sketch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your creations never fail to amaze me my dear. So cute. Love your banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout, love all your embellishment choices.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Margie. Love the border on your page , and the buttons and banner . thank you for sharing and linking to Michelle's Make it Monday ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!