Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Happy Smile...

from one of my kiddos makes my heart happy!! This is my oldest daughter, and I of course made this layout with my Counterfeit Kit for March. I used this month's sketch from The Scrap Room Blog
The Sketch:

My Page:
The butterfly cardstock is from my main kit, along with the green and orange cardstock scraps, green patterned paper scrap, green fabric Thickers, my homemade orange "woodgrain" printed canvas (for the photo mat), the ladybug and "sweet smile" stamps, and chipboard butterflies and the parenthesis (which I inked orange) from my Sunny Clearing kit, and bling and a ledger paper scrap from my Babbling Brook kit.

Big butterfly and bling:


little butterflies and bling:

Fabric Thickers title (I turned the exclamation point into an "I"):

11 comments:

  1. Your layout looks awesome Marge, I'm going to have to figure those kits out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of your layouts this month - you're really cracking into that stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of your layouts this month - you're really cracking into that stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout... those butterflies totally rock!
    beautiful job and great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is beautiful as is the photo of your daughter.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVIN' Those butterflies! :)
    So fun.
    And, I love your sketches. I might have to borrow some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. More fabulous work Margie - that patterned paper is stunning - as is that smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch, and your layout using it is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That woodgrain paper makes an excellent mat and I love all those butterflies! Sweet photo of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all those butterflies! such a gorgeous layout

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great LO. Love all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!