Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Counterfeit Kit Challenge February Members Blog Hop

One of the things that I love the most about the Counterfeit Kit Challenge is the member blog hop that happens each month, where the fellow players and counterfeiters are welcome to join in and show off their kits and kit creations. It is such fun hopping around and seeing the lovely projects that everyone has been making with their stash busting kits! So, when I have the opportunity, I try my best to join in! I made it this month!

If you just got here from Gemma's blog , you are on the right track! If, not, I have a list at the bottom of the post so you can hop around to all of the other lovely blogs.
For my stop on the hop, I am playing along with my February Counterfeit kit, 

And using the challenge,
Challenge #2:  
Use a date stamp in an interesting way.


I know that I have plenty of date stamps that I haven't even used, so this was the perfect challenge for me! I grabbed a couple of date stamps to use with my kit:

And set to work on this page (still scrapping my Disney trip, and I will be for a long time-yay!) about the Main Street Trolley Parade at Magic Kingdom.

 I know I'm a dork, but I had to rewatch it on Youtube as I scrapped the page:

Here's a closer look at my use of the date stamps-I just embraced the messiness:

Thank you for stopping by blog today, the next stop will be Virginia's Blog; and just in case you missed the others,  here is the list of everyone joining in the hop with us today:


16 comments:

  1. gorgeous, bright positive layout - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a lovely layout and the messy date stamp is perfect in its relaxedness (word?). Really love the use of the cloud paper and the gold lettering of course. happy, happy, happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! That's just the feel I was going for :-)

      Delete
  3. Date stamps are so much more fun these days - fab photos and a great memory captured here. Love tha tyou could relive the experience while scrapping it ... good ol' youtube!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jemma! It was fun to relive-love youtube!

      Delete
  4. Love the cloud paper and your colour scheme. A really happy layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! I loved that cloud paper too!

      Delete
  5. Margie, your base paper, (with the clouds), is PERFECT for your photos. I love the festive outdoor feel to the whole page. Your clusters are terrific! Love your mixed font title and the way that you used the date stamps. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout Wow what a show Disney has change alot since I was there, thank you for adding the you tube clip it was a joy to watch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina! That's one of the things I love about Disney-always something new and exciting!

      Delete
  7. I played the video too.Great memories! Fabulous layout,so colourful & full of action.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous page! Love the pictures and the product you used to accent them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooo, clapping my hands! First off, Margie's in the house! :-D Second, what a FAB page. Love the pretty sky paper that just continues your photos, your yummy title, & the fun Mickey balloon escaping! I just found out that you can make your own QR codes online and add them to your pages - would be really fun on this one since you have a link for the video. Try it here: http://goqr.me/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun page! I love your background paper, which puts me in mind of a sunny day, and your photos play right along with that beautifully. I'm still working on a couple of Disney albums too, and you have inspired me to crank up the YouTube and get scrappin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!