Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sharing more Christmas Journal pages

As promised and not forgotten, I am getting around to making and sharing more pages in my Journal Your Christmas/ December Daily album. Today, I am sharing my pages for Days 3-5. I took the pages out of the book to photograph individually, and then replaced to show the spread, because the mix of textures, sizes,and materials are all part of the appeal for me!

Day 3, single:
This page showcases my party planning fun that I indulged in on Pinterest- my plan was to have an Ugly Sweater party for my family's get together, and there are so many great ideas for creative parties on Pinterest!

Day 4, front side:

Day 4, back:

The first spread:


Day 5 was simple, I included one of our Christmas cards from this past year:


It photographed a little weird, because I had it printed on a specialty shimmer cardstock from Shutterfly. I was very pleased with them in person, they had a good weight and feel to them!
I added a tab with some of my favorite fasteners, the American Crafts mini staples, and added some sparkle with the date. Obviously, the holes I punched are imperfect, but I don't sweat the small stuff!

The second spread:

I hope you are still enjoying seeing bits of my album, as it is all pretty paper and embellishments to me! And I love seeing any project coming together! My biggest struggle with the December albums seem to be getting all of the right pictures printed. What about you? What do you struggle with when you are trying to complete projects such as December Daily?

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!