Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Workspace Wednesday and JYC #6

Here's what's on my desk right now... my March Counterfeit Kit that still needs to be photographed (you get a little sneak peek) , treats and treat bags to put together for my daughters' class (they are in 5th grade, so it's the last year I get to make pretty pass outs, booo)- this has to be done today!, a printable questionaire from the Practically Perfect Planners class that I am taking, a bottle of paint from a project that I forgot to put away, some thread from mending my son's sports bag...


Here's a look at my day 6 page from my JYC album:

My December 6th consisted of a rather long drive, so I made my page reflect that- how nice that glass wine and relaxation was upon arrival! I have never really "gotten the hang of" pocket pages-I think this layout took the longest to complete in my whole album so far, because I embellished each little square. But, all in all, I like how it turned out, and I love the mix of page styles, shapes, and sizes in my mini album! And the tiny squares were an excellent opportunity to use up some scraps and a few embellishments. Do you struggle with pocket pages, too? Or do they make things easier for you?

I am linking up at stamping-ground.com:



5 comments:

  1. I want my desk to look that good! :) And loving your pages! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice, clean desk! :) Love your pages...they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat and tidy desk! Love that page. Anne x #30

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat and tidy desk! Love that page. Anne x #30

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do struggle with pocket pages, and I love them when they're finished, but I definitely spend a disproportionate amount of time on them! My word, despite the fact that you have A thing waiting to be put away, your desk is incredibly tidy! So I ask myself, are you a perfect planner...or are you making planners that will look perfect?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!