Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

Just sharing some of my favorite things that I found on the web this week!

I want to make one of these for my living room:

I have the punch, the styro ball...if I make one, I will share it. It is so pretty!

I am crushing on this color palette from Emily Henderson's blog:

I love this free printable set of cards for my Disney album:
You can download by liking them on facebook HERE

I love this free printable set(it says limited time on the website):

and she said she laminates hers and uses over and over, which I think is a fabulous idea! Find it at the Fitnessfashionista.com

And this cold weather has me dreaming of spring, so this post at the Helicopter Mom's blog caught my eye:

What are you finding on the web this week?


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!