Sunday, October 7, 2012

A couple more cards...

that I made for World Card Making Day (Weekend):
Card #1:
 It was made for
WCMD 2012 Challenge 5: Trend Watch Challenge by Julia Stainton, using Kimber's Saturday Card Sketch on 2Peas

Card#2:

This one was created for Just Lulu's WCMD Challenge on 2Peas: use a sticker, a brad, and a stamp. The stickers, brads, and papers are all from My Mind's Eye Sweetest Thing:Lavender collection. The doily stamps are from My Mind's Eye, the sentiment is from TPC Studios, twin is from Martha Stewart.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards here! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved all your cards today - pink is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these and I am in need a few thank you cards so these might be just the ticket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!