Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Creative Scrappers sketch #230 (Indoor Smores)

One more quick post today with a page based on this sketch, and inspired by Shimelle's Scrapbook Remix, Prompt 5:
I flipped it on its side, and made this page:
 A closer look at those cute Cosmo Cricket S'more Love embellies:

I started with a Basic Grey Granola CS base, layered on Cosmo Cricket, from Jolly Days, S'more Love, and Garden Variety, and a brown houndstooth print from Making Memories, dripped on some Mr'Huey's Dark Calico, inked the edges of the CS with Walnut Stain Distress ink, and added a sprinkle of hearts from a brown chipboard Thicker sheet, some S'more Love chippies, a title that I stamped from the S'more Love stamp set and cut out/raised with a pop dot, and a S'more Love journaling spot that I attached with stitching and a Making Memories upholstery brad.

8 comments:

  1. A great mix of colours and patterns. We don't make smores over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're good-melty marshmallows and chocolate on graham crackers (I like to add peanut butter).

      Delete
  2. How did you get a tray of such perfectly toasted marshmallows?!?! Great page, perfect embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thanks Rebecca! I am afraid I can't take the cresit for toasting the marshmallows, a friend did them-yummy!

      Delete
  3. Love those patterned papers! Those look yummy! I love those embellishments! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you have me hungry! What a scrumptious looking page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I was getting a craving for smores making the page! Thanks!

      Delete
  5. How perfect are these papers for this layout?! Great photo of the smores....my marshmallows never look that perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!