Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

I have lots to share with you today, so I will get started! Up first, I have a layout that I made for this sketch from ScrapFriends:

Here is the layout that I made for the challenge:

A closer look at the fun details:


The supplies I used were taken from a page kit that I made for next month's CKCB hop, so you'll get to see the kit with a supply list in a few days.
The second layout that I am sharing today is made for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week, which is Fall Leaves:
I used another kit which you will see on November 6th for this page, along with some yummy Jenni Bowlin die-cuts that I won and just had to try out. The photos were taken on one of my daily walks at the beginning of fall.

The last page I am sharing today is one that I made for the Glitter Girl Challenge this week, "A Manly Model".
I also based it on sketch #78 from ScrapFit challenges:

 A closer look:

 Don't you love the gorgeous embossed quatrefoil cardstock? I used some new goodies that I won from the My Mind's Eye blog, from the Lost and Found 3: Ruby collection-the patterned papers are from the 6x6 pad (I just hid the seam under the layered border strip). I was excited at how well the Tin Pin from October Afternoon's Midway collection worked with the photo and theme-I have had this photo for 6 years, and just now was inspired to scrap it!!

15 comments:

  1. I really love your first layout.....though I must admit I prefer Costa coffee!!
    And that's a great photo for Manly Model

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks scrappyjacky! Any coffee bought "out" is a treat for me-and the pumpkin bread with the toasted pumpkin seeds...yum!

      Delete
  2. beautiful pages!..I love the colours in all!..so glad you could join in with our sketch at ScrapFriends this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I adore the photograph on your Manly page. :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charissa-my son is a handsome little man isn't he ?

      Delete
  4. Amazing job on all of your layouts! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layouts!!like the color combos you´ve chosen for your layous too. thanks so much for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some really fabulous Autumnal layouts here! I love them all, but thanks especially for sharing your fabulous sketch challenge layout with us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you are just rocking that paper, scissors and glue, aren't you! The first is my fave - now I can't wait to see the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love Starbucks! That first sketch is delightful. And I love your take on both of these. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoooaaa...you have been busy...glad you found time for our Scrap Friends challenge - a subject close to my heart, I must say!!! And done to perfection - love the top embellies especially the button with circles around. Looks fab:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!