Sunday, October 14, 2012

Inspired by Jen Gallacher

Earlier today, I saw a new video series, Seasonal Cards by Jen Gallacher, and I was inspired to make this card:
 
Supplies used: I cut out the file folder shape with my Cricut and SCAL, ribbon from WM, punched circle that I corrugated myself, stamped the inside with a Glitz Designs grid stamp, Tim Holtz journaling tag stamped with a stamp from Inkadinkado, paper scrap from Cloud9 Designs that I machine stitched, stickers from Heidi Grace, Thickers holly leaves, gems from the Paper Studio and K&Co.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Christmas card...The touch of bling just finishes it off so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margie, I love this card! I'm getting ready to start some Christmas cards so now you've inspired me! Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!