Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

One of my favorite days of the year...I love the fall season, the opportunity to dress my kids up and take pictures, and who can forget the candy? For today I am sharing a Halloween page that I made using a sketch from PageMaps:
The sketch:
My page, "Candy Stop":
 And, some close-ups.
Of the title:

And the embellishments:

This page was made with supplies from October Afternoon's Witch Hazel line, Basic Grey Little Black Dress, Martha Stewart layered round stickers, Bazzill black bling, Tim Holtz's Kraft Resist Halloween stack from last year, Hobby Lobby spiderweb stamp, homemade mists, Hobby Lobby black glitter ribbon, Target washi tape, sharpie for journaling, K&Co flair, spider web paper from The Paper Studio, Thickers, and green Studio G pigment ink.

8 comments:

  1. Cute take on that sketch!!! Great photo...love the butterfly wings and do i see cookie monster in the background???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks-and yes, my oldest was Cookie monster last year!

      Delete
  2. I love this layout! Love the pp's and all the little bits you used! Thanks for sharing! Have a happy and safe Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love all of the little circles! This is my little girls first year getting all dressed up and going Trick Or Treating. We are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute layout with the circles, the tag and the black bling. great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not into Halloween until I see cute pages like this one. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rosette is my favorite! Love the page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!