Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Joys Of Living in The Country...


Normally, I absolutely love it...and you can't beat the views...but when it really rains hard, you lose electricity...and the internet sometimes. I am so sorry that I was not up with the other girls when the Morph/Telephone challenge posted earlier today! My internet was out for a day and a half! Anyway, I am back and posting. Better late than never, right? This was a really fun challenge, and it was interesting to see how the pages progressed! Milissa was before me, so here is her page:
 
And here is my page:
 
I was very inspired by Milissa's vintage prints, the single photo, polka dot washi, and the embellishments scattered and layered on the diagonal. Supplies used: Jenni Bowlin and Jillibean Soup patterned paper, stamped, embossed kraft journaling spot, polka dot and ticket washi tapes, Jenni Bowlin and Graphic 45 buttons, handmade layered pinked circle, baker's twine, Jenni Bowlin stickers, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type letters, and a vintage embroidery floss wrapper. That's all for me, now head over and see how the lovely Lisa was inspired by my page!

4 comments:

  1. I love all your red! What a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Love all the red used here! The photo is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Gorgeous page here...the red makes me happy! Those tapes are wonderful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you took the red and ran with it! And I still love that picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!